Using our sustainable, state of the art ozone technology we shred and sterilize your mail back waste and reduce its volume by 90% with ZERO emissions!
If you are a small to medium quantity generator and don’t need a long term contract with a medical waste hauler, or if you live in a rural area where there is limited service available, our mail back disposal program offers a safe, convenient and sustainable way to collect and dispose of your regulated medical waste.
Our containers have been tested and approved for shipping by the USPS, making them the best medical waste disposal option on the market in terms of safety, affordability, sustainability and compliance. Simply fill the container with full industry standard sharps containers and biohazardous soft waste in the red liner and place inside the large bulk container, as described in the instruction sheet. Seal and close the box securely and schedule a pick up via the USPS at your convenience.
Become part of the sustainable solution for our environment. Together, we can make a difference!
MAIL BACK STEPS:
- Use our convenient order for and we’ll send the mailback kit to the address you provide.
- Included inside the kit is detailed packaging, waste segregation and mailback instructions.
- Upon receipt of your mailback waste, we will shred, convert it to confetti, then sterilize it using
sustainable technologies and processes.
- We will provide a certificate of destruction and manifest your waste from your order to disposal.
- Prepaid return shipping label
- Detailed packaging, waste segregation and mailback instructions
- Certificate of treatment/disposal
- Optional sharps containers
- Optional bloodborne pathogens spill kit and mailback disposal