- 1 Mail Back Shipping Box and Liner
- 28 Gallon Container with Lid
- (6) 5 Quart Sharps Containers
- 1 Red Biohazard Liner
- Prepaid return Shipping Label
- Detailed Packaging Instructions
- Certificate of Treatment Documentation
Our 28 gallon mail back disposal kit has been tested and approved for shipping regulated medical waste by the USPS, making them the largest and best medical waste disposal option on the market in terms of safety, affordability, compliance and sustainability. Simply fill and close the 5 quart sharps containers. Place them inside the red liner along with any soft biohazard waste inside the 28 gallon container as described on the instruction sheet. Place in cardboard box, seal then schedule a pick up via the USPS or drop off at your local post office. Your sharps and biohazard waste will be shredded, converted to confetti then sterilized using our sustainable technologies and processes.
Shipping included in price.
Weight Limit: 40lbs
Weight Overages: $1.50/lb